Time travel to the future


Hello, today I will talk about where I would like to travel in the future, I feel that the possibilities of development of the world in general are infinite towards the future, we could move towards having more technology or we could be in a very damaged environment, so I would not like to go too far into the future, I would like to travel only a couple of years ahead.



I would like to stay in Chile for the year 2028, what I would like about that year is that by then I would have finished my studies and I would probably be working. The idea of starting with financial stability sounds very appealing, especially since I am currently under a lot of stress because of my studies and even more so because of the pandemic.





I would like to think that for this future COVID-19 will be in the past and that we will be back to normal, as far as possible. I would like to stay in those years and start thinking and shaping my independence, I would also like to think about traveling places and traveling as much as I can while I don't have so many responsibilities!


Comentarios

Entradas populares