Changes to my study programme


Hello, today I will talk about the changes I would like to see in my study programme. I am currently studying Chemistry and Pharmacy (finishing second year), the subjects I have been studying so far are a range of knowledge that we have to acquire as a basis, including sciences such as biology and physics with a greater depth naturally in chemistry. I would like in this aspect to review effectively what will serve us for what we are preparing, because sometimes I feel that some topics will not be of use or perhaps they could be replaced in the deepening of other topics.




The workload is quite high but I think it is the expected demand, what I do think that influences a lot is the online modality because it increases much more the exhaustion and stress, related to the fact that we are many hours a day in front of the computer and sitting, unlike what would be face to face. I think that in the context in which we are the hours of study could be less.





Regarding the facilities of the faculty, I have not explored it enough to have a formed opinion, but as far as I have seen the rooms are fine along with the laboratories, but I would like to see more green areas, since I do not know if it is enough for all students that are currently there. With the technology I am grateful for the facility they give us to be able to understand how to use them and any update will be well received. 


The teaching methods are diverse, there are teachers who could have a better disposition for the problems of the students, or also have better consideration between what is studied and what is finally evaluated, but other than that I have had good experiences with teachers who truly have motivation and a good teaching method.

 

Comentarios

  1. Hi... I agree with the online modality that really exhausts a lot, but on the other hand, it allows you to save all that time it takes to go to the University and return home...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares