A contry I would like to visit


 The country that I would like to visit is Iceland, because it has incredible landscapes, as if they were from another world, a Nordic island of ice and fire.




Not long ago Iceland was unknown to tourists, but in these lands there are countless attractions, including glaciers, volcanoes, amazing waterfalls, etc.. Personally, I would love to see the Northern Lights.


Life in Iceland is very ideal for me, cold climates, lovely nature, free of big industries, with a small population. I find it like a breath of fresh air, still, I don't know if I could live there, but I would definitely take a long vacation!






Comentarios

  1. Hi, they are amazing colours and i like the idea of ice and fire are elements of nature on the same island.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh my god, it's a very lovely place, I can see why you want to travel there!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Iceland sounds so interesting! I have read that the quality of life there is ranked among the best in the world

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares